Post Graduate Diploma in Mediasthetic & Cosmetology
Eligibility criteria: MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS
Course Duration: 1 month
1. Anatomy: Related to the skin only
2. Physiology: Related to the skin only
3. Skin analysis
4. Introduction of aesthetic products & instruments (machines)
5. Basic : High frequency, Galvanic, Vacuum suction, Ferradic
6. Advance : Ultrasonic, Microderma, Abrasion, Radio frequency, Radio quatery, Oxyget, LED Light
7. Laser : IPL, SHR
8. Meso machine
9. Derma roller
10. Steralizer : UV cabinet
11. Chemical peels
12. Other : Personal grooming, Personality development, Dermatology -skin diseases, disorders.
13. Introducing all aesthetic machines n treatments like ulipo, botox, fillers etc.
After completion of course, students will get final certificate, along with marksheet. (After passing a final exam).
30 session course which includes practical sessions in which scholars are given intensive HANDS-ON training to deal with cosmetology patients.
We will also provide guest lectures.
Students will be guided on how to start their cosmetology set up like, buying the right equipments, marketing, finding cost, job assistance etc.